Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Transform the way you work at this one-of-a-kind boutique serviced office in Brisbane. With three freshly renovated floors, plenty of common areas and a sunny spacious balcony, it’s designed with a relaxing colour scheme and all the technology needed for business in this day and age. The like minded community of established startups works hard and socialises often with community events and breakout zones while no lock in contracts and flexible memberships give you the ability to upsize or downsize as your needs change.
About the Building
Locals call this area of Brisbane the Golden Triangle, whether for the financial activity, sophisticated social scene or gorgeous sunny weather, we can’t be certain. Either way, it’s the city’s prime business and recreation quarter with endless trendy restaurants, cafes, shops, bars and gyms giving your team essential out-of-work entertainment. Getting around is easy by bus and train and the building itself is a cutting-edge A-grade tower of 26 levels with mezzanine foyer and ground floor retail.
The advertised work space is perfect for a team of 8. If you need more or less space we have furnished and unfurnished offices ready to go from 10sqm - 200sqm all over Australia and New Zealand.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Regular cleaning
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices
· Flexible lease with the ability to grow into bigger space
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Commercial grade internet (Free)
· Collaborative space with a great community feel
· Modern fit out
· Natural light
· Private offices
· Professional environment
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Creative space
· Impressive new fit out
- Right across the road from Queen Street mall.
- Bus stop out the front of the building
- 260m to Central Train Station
- In the heart of Brisbane CBD Shopping and food district.
- Woolworths/BWS/Dry Cleaners/ Big W across the road.
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Filtered Light
- Office Space Type: Private Office Space
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Parking Spaces: 10
- Number of Floors: 26
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 880
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-12006
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub has largest collection of shared office space, sublet office space, creative coworking office space and serviced offices, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
All pricing shown excludes any local taxes such as GST or VAT
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This promotional offer for new tenants only and may be withdrawn at any time due to space availability.Enquire Now