Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Quality professional office space in Sydney’s traditional financial precinct. This office is available for rent at an amazing price with exclusivity of the entire space with reception, boardroom, open plan desk space and a private 20sqm office. Timeless style and elegant finishes feature throughout the building for the most impressive corporate image. Perfect opportunity for professional services and corporate firms looking for a CBD identity. Flexible options available if you don’t need the entire space – all enquiries welcome.
About the Building
16 O’Connell Street is one of Sydney’s best showcases of commercial Art Deco architecture reflecting an era of sophisticated class and grace. Placed in the high end finance district and surrounded by other iconic office towers, this location offers excellent transport links, great cafe and dining options and a world of amenities. The Sofitel Wentworth, Plaza Hotel and Chifley Tower are nearby landmarks and you can walk down to the harbour or Botanic Gardens from this sought-after spot. Bike racks, aircon, showers and disabled facilities come as standard in this first class office tower.
The advertised work space is perfect for a team of 8. If you need more or less space we have furnished and unfurnished offices ready to go from 10sqm - 200sqm all over Australia and New Zealand.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Access to meeting room
· x3 internal private offices plus meeting room
· Regular cleaning
· A fully furnished office suite
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Air conditioning
· Bike racks
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Disabled facilities
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Company Branding in Foyer & Reception *
· Daycare only minutes away
· Gym and fitness centre close by
· Architecturally awarded building
· Heritage listed building
- Major transport hubs Wynyard, Martin Place and Circular Quay are all within walking distance.
- Situated within the traditional financial precinct and surrounded by premium grade office towers such as 1 O’Connell Street, 1 Bligh Street and Chifley Tower.
- Walking distance to Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay, Sydney Tower Eye, The Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Cable
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office Space
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 1
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - 24 x 7
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD North
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-17205
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub has largest collection of shared office space, sublet office space, creative coworking office space and serviced offices, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
All pricing shown excludes any local taxes such as GST or VAT
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This promotional offer for new tenants only and may be withdrawn at any time due to space availability.Enquire Now