Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Unique and elegant serviced office at Kew Junction, Melbourne. The great price of this excellently maintained private office space makes it suitable for all manner of professionals and businesses. Fully furnished and ready to use, you benefit from access to a meeting room and many services including phone answering, client greeting, parcel collection and IT support. We love the Parisian styling, grand reception entrance and opulent fit-out – a stunning blend of style and functionality at an affordable price.
About the Building - Kew Junction
The Kew Junction Tower is an instantly recognisable office building that is rapidly transforming into the business and tech hub of Kew. The commanding address offers convenience and exceptional amenities including restaurants, cafes, shops and gyms in the immediate vicinity – networking and entertaining clients is a doddle in this part of Inner East Melbourne. Multiple tram routes and buses nearby plus onsite parking remove the headache of the commute with the bright lights of Melbourne CBD just 6.5km away.
The advertised work space is perfect for a team of 8. If you need more or less space we have furnished and unfurnished offices ready to go from 10sqm - 200sqm all over Australia and New Zealand.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Your own receptionist and waiting area for your clients
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Air conditioning
· Professional environment
· Direct access to public transport
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Company Branding at reception *
- Excellent transport links with 52m to Light Rail Station on High St (tram routes 48 & 109)
- 50m from Kew Junction Shopping Centre
- 6km to Melbourne CBD
- 110m to coffee shops, banks, bars and restaurants
- 400m from Woolworths Kew
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office Space
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Parking Spaces: 70
- Number of Floors: 6
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 310
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - 24 x 7
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: Inner East
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-16210
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub has largest collection of shared office space, sublet office space, creative coworking office space and serviced offices, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
All pricing shown excludes any local taxes such as GST or VAT
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This promotional offer for new tenants only and may be withdrawn at any time due to space availability.Enquire Now