Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
COMING SOON – brand new coworking space in Melbourne CBD available from August 2018. This dynamic workplace is curated for the grownup coworker with impeccable styling, inspiring breakout areas and an abundance of equipped meeting spaces – it’ll motivate your team and impress clients regardless of your size or industry. The world-leading provider offers reception and admin support with a focus on building a close community around collaboration and connectivity. Cost-effective and flexible terms – sign up now to reserve your office space and be the first to benefit from this amazing environment.
About the Building - T&G Building
The T&G Building is an esteemed heritage building on the prestigious Collins Street. It has an incredibly rich history as the most prominent interwar office address in Melbourne and is just as sought-after today with tenants such as Google, Nike and Accenture – this space gives the opportunity to work alongside global innovators at a fraction of the price. The T&G Building features both a classic corporate entry and a vibrant pedestrian entrance into a renovated foyer with club-style concierge as well as 6-star end-of-trip facilities and an inhouse wellness centre. The location at the Paris End of Collins Street puts you right in the mix of Melbourne’s laneway atmosphere with tempting shopping, dining and entertainment nearby.
The advertised work space is perfect for a team of 8. If you need more or less space we have furnished and unfurnished offices ready to go from 10sqm - 200sqm all over Australia and New Zealand.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Building outgoings included
· Commercial grade internet
· Electricity usage included
· Regular cleaning
· Worldwide access to boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Flexible lease terms from 1 month
· Cafe/restaurant onsite
· Impressive A grade foyer and fitout
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Company Branding in Foyer & Reception *
· Concierge on ground floor
· Landmark building in the heart of the city
- 230m to Town Hall tram staion (Stop 6) servicing the following routes: 11,12,48,109
- 110m to Grand Hyatt Melbourne
- 500m to Flinders Street Station
- 250m to a multitude of bars including: Gin Palace, The Crafty Squire, Izakaya Den and The Carlton Club
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office Space
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Parking Spaces: 284
- Number of Floors: 10
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD East
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-18194
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub has largest collection of shared office space, sublet office space, creative coworking office space and serviced offices, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
All pricing shown excludes any local taxes such as GST or VAT
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This promotional offer for new tenants only and may be withdrawn at any time due to space availability.Enquire Now