Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Rare chance to rent elegant office space in The Rocks. At 55sqm, this private office is perfect for a team of up to 7 and comes gracefully styled with hand-crafted desks and comfortable seating. Sharing with a creative advertising agency, you’ll enjoy private access to your own small kitchen and joint use of a spacious boardroom with stunning sash windows and all the modern conferencing tech. Wi-Fi, electricity and fortnightly cleaning are provided within the rental rate. Charming working environment with a creative vibe and flexibility to occupy all or some of the space to suit the size of your business.
About the Building
This heritage sandstone building in The Rocks dates back to the 1840s with a rich history as a bootmakers’, boarding house and even an opium dealer. You can see the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and city skyscrapers from the doorstep but the historic atmosphere of Sydney’s oldest suburb shines through. This is an amazingly attractive location for client meetings due to convenient access and a vibrant feel combining historic charm with an endless choice of cafes, pubs and restaurants.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 7. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Regular cleaning
· A fully furnished office suite
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Flexible lease with the ability to grow into bigger space
· Commercial grade internet*
· Natural light
· Photocopying facilities
· Direct access to public transport
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Creative space
· Landmark building in the heart of the city
· Boutique low rise buidling
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
· Heritage listed building
· International hotels only 5 min away
- 500m to Circular Quay train station and ferries.
- 500m to Observatory Hill Park
- 1.3km to Pitt Street Mall
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: No
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 2
- Lift: No
- Air Conditioning: No
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD North
- Internet Connectivity: Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-17366
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub has largest collection of shared office space, sublet office space, creative coworking office space and serviced offices, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
All pricing shown excludes any local taxes such as GST or VAT
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This promotional offer for new tenants only and may be withdrawn at any time due to space availability.Enquire Now