Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
This private office at Town Hall in Sydney CBD has that enviable combo of location and style with a sleek reception area, smart light-filled meeting room and super fast internet. If you have some big kids in your team, they’ll be tempted by the awesome games room for a game of Xbox, Playstation or ping pong, or maybe to simply chill out on the comfy bean bags when they need a break from the 9 to 5. The office vibe is pretty relaxed so another easygoing team will be the perfect fit for this shared office space.
About the Building
This is the ultimate city location for commute convenience and entertainment. The York Street office is just steps from Town Hall train station, bus stops and the Queen Victoria building, plus it has its own in-building car parking so every commute is hassle-free. You’re spoilt for choice for great cafes and restaurants to take clients and there are lots of useful amenities like banks, shops and supermarkets nearby. The modern office building has an impressive foyer with a level and company directory plus aircon, good security and three lifts which help to strike the perfect balance between professional and laidback.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 6. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Regular cleaning
· Dedicated receptionist to manage your calls and greet your guests
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Air conditioning
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Natural light
· Direct access to public transport
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Company Branding in Foyer & Reception *
- 150m to Town Hall Train Station and Bus Stops
- 450m to Sydney Westfield Shopping Centre
- Plenty of restaurants, cafes and takeaway shops nearby
- Located directly opposite the Queen Victoria Building
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Shared Office
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Number of Floors: 12
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 715
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD South
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: Yes
- Unique Space ID#: S-15207
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub has largest collection of shared office space, sublet office space, creative coworking office space and serviced offices, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
All pricing shown excludes any local taxes such as GST or VAT
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This promotional offer for new tenants only and may be withdrawn at any time due to space availability.Enquire Now