Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
This modern workspace is ideal for a team of up to six looking for an office in Melbourne CBD. Natural light pours in through two large windows which grant great views over Queen Street and, shared with an osteopathy business, it will be an inspiring, sociable and enjoyable place to work. It’s cost-effective too – building outgoings and electricity usage is included and flexible terms are available to find the right solution for your business. You’ll have your own entrance from the lift lobby where you can hang your own branding as well as shared access to the kitchen and bathrooms. You can even bring your furry friends along as the office is pet-friendly. With no furniture provided, you can come in and make this amazing shared office space feel like home.
About the Building
Situated in the heart of Melbourne CBD, this shared office delivers convenience, image and lifestyle in one simple package. Our favourite feature is the award-winning rooftop garden which has plenty of sun and shade, a BBQ, heaters and versatile seating – perfect for everything from casual Friday drinks to more formal client occasions. The magnificent heritage building is just a couple of minutes’ walk from Bourke Street tram stops and a 15-minute stroll from Flinders Street Station. Tenants of the building include legal, medical, IT and finance companies so you’ll be in good company renting this dynamic shared workspace.
The advertised work space is perfect for a team of 6. If you need more or less space we have furnished and unfurnished offices ready to go from 10sqm - 200sqm all over Australia and New Zealand.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to health and wellness room
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Unfurnished office space with shared facilities
· Abundance of natural light
· Boutique low rise buidling
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Direct access to public transport
· Disabled access and facilities
· Pet friendly office space
· Professional working environment
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
- 100m to Bourke Street tram stop
- In the heart of the financial & legal precinct
- 150m to the big banks, NAB, ANZ, CBA, BOQ
- Countless great cafes, restaurants, bars to choose from
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: Not Supplied
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Not Available
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office Space
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 8
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Not Supplied
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Not Available
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Unique Space ID#: S-19612
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub has largest collection of shared office space, sublet office space, creative coworking office space and serviced offices, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This promotional offer for new tenants only and may be withdrawn at any time due to space availability.Enquire Now