Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Brand new plug and play office space in Pyrmont. Price incl. Internet, Rent, Electricity, Building Outgoings & All Utility Bills -- Flexi terms -- Regular cleaning -- 24/7 access -- Serviced offices -- Dedicated receptionist -- Located 5 minutes from Sydney CBD -- Avail NOW for short or long term rent
About the Building - Festival Records Building
This office space is located in the heart of Pyrmont yet only 5 minutes from Sydney CBD. Situated in the suburb's most iconic landmarks, the former Festival Records Headquarters features art deco style inside & out. Pyrmont's renowned cafe and restaurant amenities are centred on Miller Street and nearby Union Square, making 63 Miller St the best business address in this area.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 6. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
> Furnished office with desks, chairs and lock up storage units
> Complimentary receptionist to meet and greet your clients
> Unlimited commercial grade internet service
> Electricity usage included
> Regular cleaning
> Telephone number & handset**
> Prestigious business address to put on your cards
> Flexible terms from 1 month - 2 years
> Ability to bring your existing phone number over
> 24 x 7 access to your office
> 24 x 7 security
* Full mail management and postage**
* Large boardroom and meeting rooms
* Signage board in foyer to highlight your business name**
* Quality finishes and amenities throughout
* Professional environment
* Server / Comms rooms available for server storage
* Highly recognised local building
* Car parking in surrounding areas
* Dedicated on-site management team
* 24 x 7 security
- 50m to Miller St bus stops
- 100m to Light Rail stop
- 350m to Pyrmont Bay Wharf
- Sydney CBD on your door step
- Short walk to popular bars, cafes and amenities!
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: Cable
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 1
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: Yes - Personal ID required
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD Fringe
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-8907
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealand's No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 100 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. Price includes any incentives offered. This is for new tenants only.Enquire Now