Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Cost-effective private office for rent in the heart of Collins Street. Tenanted by an established investment management firm, this private lockable office exudes professionalism in a classic corporate style and they now have spare private offices for rent. The private office is furnished with one desk, but its size lends itself to up to three people. The reception and waiting area offers a smart welcome for clients and the boardroom is an equally impressive space for meetings. You will enjoy 24/7 access and inclusive use of fast commercial internet and a shared kitchen/break room. A highly professional office space for anyone in a professional field with all-inclusive monthly billing and flexibility in terms starting from just one month. Place yourself on Melbourne’s prominent business strip and showcase a prestigious address on your website – this Collins Street office space is a rare opportunity in a matchless location. Book a tour today or enquire with Office Hub for more information on this flexible office space!
About the Building
Nestled on the distinguished Collins Street in a 15-storey building you are surrounded by successful corporations, local businesses, cafes and upscale restaurants. There’s paid parking options on the premises, a tram stop on your doorstep and if you're the cycling type you will benefit from dedicated bike racks. In this prime Melbourne CBD location you will have plenty of options to treat your clients or staff to a night out at one of the lush cocktail lounges or quirky bars in the area. For some retail therapy head to Bourke Street Mall. - Here you have all city-amenities within a short stroll.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 6. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Easy access to public transport
· Disabled access and facilities
· End of trip facilities e.g showers, bike racks
· Quick access to major airports
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
- 54m to super tram stop on Collins Street
- 450m to Flinders Street Railway Station
- 250m to Bourke Street Mall
- 700m to Melbourne Central Railway Station
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Filtered Light
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Number of Floors: 15
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - 24 x 7
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-45881
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now