Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Beautiful serviced office space in Parnell with a breathtaking industrial fitout and a dedication to providing a premium experience for members. Incredible renovations have transformed this heritage property into one of Auckland’s most stunningly designed office spaces, incorporating high-stud brick walls, polished wooden floors and exposed beams. The team at this premier workspace has made an effort to maintain a strong culture of like minded people, and the sense of community extends beyond the front doors with discounted purchases at a variety of local vendors and access to events hosted by neighbouring businesses. All members receive access to dedicated services and privileges such as meeting rooms, kitchen amenities, printing stations, admin support and mail management. This coworking crowd is made up of motivated entrepreneurs, businesses and project teams who recognise the value of career and social engagement and are considerate of those around them. If you’re looking for a unique atmosphere and special working experience every day, this boutique members’ workspace in Parnell will do the job and more.
About the Building - Textile Centre
The Textile Centre is an iconic heritage building located in the warehouse district of Parnell. The building extends over a whole block and houses a variety of different businesses with high-end retail vendors on the ground floor and prime office space on the three floors above. It was picked up by the same developers that produced the remarkable award-winning redevelopment of the Imperial Buildings in downtown Auckland and offers modern end of trip facilities and dedicated car parking spaces. Sitting on the corner of Kenwyn Street and St Georges Bay Road, the workspace benefits from a strategic business location with cafes, restaurants and bars a stone’s throw away and Auckland CBD around the corner.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 6. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access and security
· Access to internal breakout areas and kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Flexible terms
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Bicycle storage
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Creative co-working space
· Direct access to public transport
· End of trip facilities e.g showers, bike racks
· New fit out
· Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
- Fringe of Auckland CBD
- Across the road from cafes and restaurants
- 400m to Auckland Strand Train Station
- 1.4km to Auckland CBD
- 100m to Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Filtered Light
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Parking Spaces: 15
- Number of Floors: 4
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 65
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-46350
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now