Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
High end managed office in prime Melbourne CBD location. Price includes: 24/7 Access | Commercial grade internet | Access to meeting and boardrooms | Access to internal breakout areas | Reception services | Business lounge | Professional environment | Premium Serviced Office | A-grade heritage building
About the Building
Located at the intersection of William & Bourke Streets these private offices are conveniently positioned in the heart of Melbourne's financial and legal district. With sweeping views of the city from select offices, the benefit of the highest technology platform and the flexibility you need for your business to thrive.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 5. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
> Furnished office with desks, chairs and lock up storage units
> Commercial grade internet service**
> Telephone line and personalised phone answering**
> Use of kitchen facilities with premium coffee/tea service**
> Electricity usage included
> Complimentary receptionist to meet and greet your clients
> Prestigious business address
> Flexible terms from 1 month to long term
> Ability to bring your existing phone number over
> Business lounge with complimentary break out areas
> 24 x 7 Access to your office
> 24 x 7 security
* Immaculate fit out and facilities
* Full mail management and postage**
* Large boardroom and meeting rooms
* Signage board in foyer to highlight your business name**
* Professional environment
* Server / Comms rooms available for server storage
* Modern high rise classified as an "A" grade building
* High speed lifts
* Car parking - in building and surrounding areas
* Dedicated on-site management team
** The advertised price includes building outgoings and is based on one person occupying the workspace. If you have 2 or more people extra fees will apply to cover off services like telephone, internet and kitchen amenities.
- 50m to William/Bourke st Buses and Trams
- 200m to Flagstaff Train Station
- Within 5 minutes walking distance: Supermarkets, Shopping Mall, Post office, Popular bars, restaurants, nightclubs, Pharmacies, Gyms, Major Banks - Westpac, Commonwealth Bank, NAB, ANZ. Pretty much Everything you need!
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Yes
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Number of Floors: 41
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 820
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD West
- Internet Connectivity: Yes - Fees Apply
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Additional to Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Yes
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-11698
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealand's No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 100 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. Price includes any incentives offered. This is for new tenants only.Enquire Now