Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Cool coworking space on Collins Street that offers startups, entrepreneurs and creatives prime Melbourne CBD positioning without the corporate atmosphere. This business hub was founded to provide entrepreneurs with the tools they need to thrive in a competitive marketplace. What makes it great is the awesome edu programmes, support services and great community, plus great inclusions you’d expect from this popular provider – superfast internet, modern furniture, meeting rooms and loads of breakout spaces to help you mix and mingle. An extra special feature is access to funding which you can secure with a pitch to the workspace’s network of investors – forget Shark Tank and use this empowering coworking space to grow, collaborate and prepare for investment. You’re also offered access to coworking spaces in Australia and South East Asia which are run by the same provider, perfect for those eyeing up other cities and overseas markets. As if all that is not enough to attract every Melbournian entrepreneur, this workspace’s industrial vibe hits just the right note between on-trend style and impeccable professionalism so you can be confident bringing clients in for meetings. The views are pretty decent too. Flexi memberships give flexibility and scalability – if you’re looking for a Melbourne CBD coworking space with a bit of edge and style, book a tour right now.
About the Building - Collins Tower
580 Collins Street is a premier A Grade office tower with stunning floor to ceiling windows, beautiful natural light and an excellent location in Melbourne’s primary business precinct. It has fantastic end of trip facilities, disabled provisions and inhouse cafes as well as a Collins Street tram stop at the front door. Southern Cross Station is a short walk away but hang around and explore the vibrant laneways, bustling bars and cute coffee shops nearby. Virgin Active is right opposite and there is excellent access to Docklands and Southbank. If you’re looking to be close to clients, public transport or entertainment, this awesome coworking space is convenient for every need.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 5. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access and Security
· Access to internal breakout areas and kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Lockable storage unit
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Bicycle storage
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Close to public transport
· Disabled access and facilities
· Gym and fitness centre close by
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
- 350m to Southern Cross Train Station
- 58m to Southern Cross/Collins Street Tram Stop
- Opposite Virgin Active
- 260m to the Savoy Hotel on Little Collins Street
- 550m to Batman Park
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 21
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-23135
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now