Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Strike the perfect work-life balance in the heart of North Sydney. These beautifully designed office spaces provide a hassle-free office solution so you can focus on growing your business.
There’s a wide variety of offices available, all fully furnished with large windows and high ceilings providing plenty of natural light. There is a dedicated community team on site to ensure you receive assistance and support for your business.
With flexible space for teams of any size, our offices enable you to achieve your goals in a collaborative and innovative culture. Price includes electricity, building outgoings and access to beautifully designed kitchen and meeting rooms.
This is the perfect opportunity for any business looking for a ready-to-move-in office solution. Book a tour now or enquire with Office Hub for more information!
About the Building
Perfectly positioned in North Sydney's thriving business district, this Berry Street building is conveniently located a short stroll from Greenwood Plaza, North Sydney train station and buses. Amongst many of the additional perks, you can also access meeting rooms and a wide range of professional, social and community events. Following a long work week, you can enjoy a Friday evening at any of the many restaurants and bars in the area or make the 5-minute drive to the world-famous Luna Park in nearby Milson’s Point.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 5. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· A local business telephone number and handset
· Building outgoings included
· Dedicated IT and communications support
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Premium coffee/tea facilities
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Company branding in foyer *
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Direct access to public transport
· Direct access to train station
· End of trip facilities e.g showers, bike racks
· Professional working environment
· Quick access to major airports
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
- Central North Sydney location
- Easy access to public transport with bus stop on Berry Street
- Short 5 minute walk to Greenwood Plaza and North Sydney Station
- Ideal location with retail, dining, gym and more nearby
- 5km to Sydney CBD
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Cable
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Number of Floors: 14
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: Lower North Shore
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: 46985
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now