Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Digital coworking centre opposite the beautiful Flagstaff Gardens in Melbourne CBD. This boutique co-share office is rooted in a passion for tech – it combines energising workspaces and advanced technologies to cater to the digital and collaborative needs of today’s businesses. In addition to a sophisticated light-filled workspace, each client is provided with gigabit internet, phone calls, Cisco Webex and dedicated Cisco Online Meeting Space, enabling audio/video/web collaboration on any device with seamless integration with meeting rooms. The unbranded office and breakout spaces support activity-based working, from quiet conversations to client meetings, brainstorming and video collaboration, while offering calming views of Flagstaff Gardens and natural light from three sides of the building. With a flat monthly fee structure covering all tech, services and space, your team can perform at their peak instead of being distracted by surprise expenses. Book a tour today to view and discover a secure, high performance foundation for modern business – this flexible plan is available from one month to long term.
About the Building - Parkview 501
501 La Trobe Street is a 10 storey commercial building situated in the legal and business precinct surrounding Flagstaff Gardens. Perched on the corner of King Street, it boasts three street frontages with an expansive glass facade for abundant natural light and leafy green views over the landmark Gardens. With a tram stop and Flagstaff train station right outside, as well as modern end-of-trip facilities and basement car parking, every employee has a convenient way to reach the office. This Melbourne CBD coworking centre is within walking distance of major legal courts as well as the New York End, the emerging Docklands precinct and major arterial roads. Unrivalled cafes, bars and restaurants at Bourke Street Mall, Hardware Lane and Melbourne Central ensure a dynamic and vibrant working day for the whole team. For businesses and individuals that appreciate technology, wellness, style and a predictable cost, this amazingly located coworking space will fit every requirement.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 5. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Secure high-speed Internet
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Building outgoings and electricity included
· Dedicated desk with 24x7 Access
· Dedicated IT and communications support
· FREE business networking events
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Conference facilities available
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Direct access to public transport
· End of trip facilities e.g showers, bike racks
· Gym and fitness centre close by
· Modern communal food preparation areas
· Open plan layout
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Quick access to major airports
- Opposite Flagstaff Gardens
- 32m to tram stop (#30 & #35)
- 200m to Flagstaff Train Station
- 850m to Southern Cross Station
- 1.1km to Emporium Melbourne Shopping Mall
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: No
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Parking Spaces: 10
- Number of Floors: 10
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 399
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: Yes
- Unique Space ID#: S-42532
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now