Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Exceptional flexible workspaces for rent in Sydney CBD, located in the Supreme Court building between Martin Place and Hyde Park. This breathtaking workspace is curated to ensure ease of functionality, timelessness of style and effortlessness of encounters. As part of an international network of premium coworking spaces, members enjoy the freedom to work, live and play like a local – wherever they are. In this workspace you’ll discover a stunning European aesthetic formed by a modern design approach and hand-selected artisan furniture. There is an array of workspaces and breakout areas for every need – find focus in the library amongst law journals, share ideas in collaborative meeting pods and conduct cross-continental conference calls in the boardroom overlooking Sydney CBD. The concierge team meets every request, inhouse baristas serve the perfect coffee and a varied events programme gives more chances to learn and network. The carefully curated member base is designed to maintain diversity of ideas and experience, energised with individuals and businesses from a huge range of industries. Tours available now and flexi memberships start from 1 month.
About the Building
The Saint James Centre at 99 Elizabeth Street is a boutique A Grade office building comprising of 14 levels of office accommodation in a desirable midtown location on the doorstep of Hyde Park, Martin Place and Pitt Street Mall. In 2014, the building underwent complete refurbishment by the renowned Cox Architects whose calibre can be seen in projects such as Sydney Superdome, Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre, Allianz Stadium and landmarks all over the world. They introduced a stunning new façade, new building services, quality finishes and upgraded lifts. A commitment is in place to achieve a 4.5-star NABERS Energy rating and there is car parking, disabled access, bike storage and showers. Positioned on the corner of Elizabeth and King Streets, this location puts businesses close to corporate precincts, entertainment quarters and creative pockets of the city – perfect for any business or individual looking to thrive in the diverse heart of Sydney CBD.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 5. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access and security
· Access to internal breakout areas and kitchen facilities
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Abundance of natural light and air conditioning
· Architecturally awarded building
· Bicycle storage
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Disabled access and facilities
· Impressive reception with harbour views
· Modern High Rise with fast lift access
· Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
- 140m to St James Station
- 200m to Martin Place Station
- 43m to Elizabeth Street bus stops
- 75m to Pitt Street Mall
- 200m to Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Number of Floors: 15
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-34614
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now