Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Come and share this quirky shared office space in Melbourne CBD with a vibrant and outgoing recruitment team! Forget working in isolation or feeling bored and uninspired as this lively workspace will transform the way you do things – get creative, have fun and share business opportunities with other teams to enhance growth and success across the board. The Melbourne CBD shared office is made up of a modern open plan coworking area, a characterful reception area, two meeting rooms (perfect for recruiters holding interviews), a boardroom with audio visual equipment, two casual meeting spaces, printing facilities and contained kitchen and bathrooms – all free to use so you can significantly cut costs and easily keep an eye on your expenses. The workspace is filled with natural light, unique touches and assorted furniture for a relaxed vibe, perfect for young and growing businesses. The down-to-earth recruitment team would love any small team or individual to rent desks alongside them, but it might be particularly beneficial for a fellow recruitment firm – you could come in to create a collaborative “recruitment hub” where recruiters with different specialisms can interact and exchange ideas with like minds. Otherwise, any easy-going small business that wants lower costs and more energy in their workplace will find it just right! Flexible terms available now on this insanely affordable Melbourne CBD office space – book a tour today and go take a look!
About the Building - Hoddle House
This shared workspace occupies a whole floor of Hoddle House, a boutique four-level corner building in Melbourne CBD with impressive historical significance. Located on the corners of Little Collins and Elizabeth Streets, the prime location puts you close to Flinders Street Station, Bourke Street Mall and tram routes along Collins and William Streets. The building offers secure access 24/7, lifts and stairs and is decorated with beautiful historic features like original windows. Little Collins Street offers a hip location where you can step away from the mainstream and enjoy some of Melbourne’s hidden gems – discover a whole world of designer shops, small bars and cute restaurants in the surrounding laneways.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 4. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Disabled access and facilities
· Gym and fitness centre close by
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
- 350m to Emporium Melbourne
- 500m to Melbourne Central Railway Station
- 700m to Birrarung Marr (Green Space)
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Shared Office
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 4
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-22367
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now