Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Flexible workspace for rent in a fun and positive legal office between Martin Place and Hyde Park. Two minutes’ walk from Queen’s Square and the Supreme Court of NSW, this boutique commercial/IP law firm is seeking like-minded practitioners to share their office space. The rental consists of a fully furnished lockable office for two people and two additional desks in the open plan area – a cost-effective and ready-to-use setup for a small professional services firm. They’re throwing in a full range of facilities with the space, including IP network, internet and free use of an elegant meeting room for hosting clients. Admin support and bookkeeping is also available if required. This team loves to work in a positive vibrant atmosphere and they’re keen to explore collaboration opportunities and expand working relationships with a new co-share tenant. Well-positioned, practical and perfectly presented – book a tour today to view this plug ‘n’ play office space in Sydney CBD. Available now on flexi terms starting from 1 month.
About the Building - Berger House
Berger House at 82 Elizabeth Street is a B Grade commercial building in a superb Sydney CBD location between Martin Place and Hyde Park. Strategically positioned for proximity to Queen's Square, this prestigious address is highly sought-after among legal firms, independent practitioners and other professional services companies. The property was completely renovated in recent years to provide fully fitted boutique office spaces over 14 floors with attractive street presence, end of trip facilities and 24 hour security access. This high profile location is handy to Queen’s Square and the Supreme Court – ideal for legal professionals – while lifestyle convenience is assured by multiple nearby train stations and a world of shopping, dining and entertainment options in the heart of the city.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 4. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· A fully furnished office suite
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Building outgoings included
· Commercial grade internet*
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible lease terms from 1 month
· Flexible terms
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Premium coffee/tea facilities
· Private lockable office
· Air conditioning
· Company Branding at reception *
· Contemporary fit out
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Direct access to buses
· Direct access to public transport
· Direct access to train station
· Gym and fitness centre close by
· Print, scan and copy facilities
- 110m to Queen's Square and the Supreme Court of NSW
- 130m to Martin Place Train Station
- 170m to Pitt Street Mall
- 170m to Hyde Park
- 220m to St James Train Station
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: No
- Natural Light: Filtered Light
- Office Space Type: Shared Office
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 14
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: Yes
- Unique Space ID#: S-40963
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now