Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Light-filled and modern shared office space in prime location on Collins Street in the heart of Melbourne CBD. Fully-furnished workstations with desk, chair and storage space in open-plan area accessible during business hours and ideal for a small business or startup. There's a reception area where your clients will be greeted, modern kitchen and meeting facilities are included in the price. You will be sharing the office space with an enthusiastic recruitment company, welcoming any business passionate about what they do. Plants placed throughout the space fuel productivity and creativity, while you can take a break and challenge someone in a game of ping pong or simply enjoy some downtime in the comfortable lounge area. At flexible terms and with everything included in your one price - Book a tour today or contact Office Hub for more information!
About the Building
This office space sits in the highly sought-after The Royal Bank Chambers building, constructed in 1940 and presenting an impressive and unique facade. This magnificent heritage listed building includes a high-exposure ground floor retail space, basement and mezzanine. In prominent corner position of Collins Street and Elizabeth Street, this building is hard to miss. In this energetic CBD location you are on a premier shopping street offering flagship retail outlets as well as plentiful restaurants, cafes and an eclectic bar scene. There’s a tram stop just around the corner, while Melbourne Central Station is only a 10-minute walk from your office. If you are arriving by vehicle there’s options for both street parking and paid parking within the building.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 4. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Dedicated desk with business hours access
· Electricity usage included
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Premium coffee/tea facilities
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Easy access to public transport
· Disabled access and facilities
· End of trip facilities e.g shower
· Pet friendly office space
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
- Yarra Trams routes 11, 12, 48 and 109 run down Collins Street through the city centre
- Only a few minutes walk to nearby coffee shops and restaurants
- Premier shopping street and retailers with flagship stores like Prada, Armani, Tiffany and CO etc
- Many hotels are located on Collins Street, including the Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, The Grand Hyatt Melbourne, The Westin Melbourne and Novotel Melbourne
- Quick access to major banks like Reserve Bank of Australia, Westpac, ANZ etc
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Shared Office
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Number of Floors: 9
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: No
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-45693
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now