Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Private offices for rent at light and modern serviced office in the heart of Auckland. Extensive renovations to this office tower have created premium grade offices with great sustainability and a relaxing style to attract small businesses and some of the biggest names in banking and retail. All hassle is removed from your office lease with furniture, utilities, internet and cleaning included in one bill and every working style is met with meeting rooms, coworking and project space and state-of-the-art video conferencing easily available. Flexible leases available now to get you ready for future growth – enquire today!
About the Building - Zurich House
Step from this great serviced office at Zurich House into a world of great shopping, entertainment, waterfront restaurants and bars in Auckland’s central commercial district and Viaduct Harbour – your sociable team will love this unbeatable location. The 20-storey building was constructed in 1975 and underwent a $75.5 million refurbishment in 2008 to transform it into a highly contemporary and sustainable structure with five stars for its green credentials. The location is considered one of Auckland’s most strategic CBD redevelopment sites so don’t miss out on this fab opportunity for well-located and affordable Auckland office space.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 4. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Regular cleaning
· Your own receptionist and waiting area for your clients
· Dedicated IT and communications support
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Flexible lease with the ability to grow into bigger space
· FREE use of community meeting rooms
· Lockable storage unit
· Air conditioning
· Company signage
· Conference facilities available
· Modern fit out
· Direct access to public transport
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Concierge on ground floor
- 100m to Britomart Train Station
- 100m to Tyler St Bus Stop
- 150m to Pier 3 Ferry Terminal
- Downtown Shopping Centre on your doorstep
- Short walk to popular cafes, restaurants and bars!
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Cable
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: Central
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-22115
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now