Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Upmarket private offices at budget-friendly prices in a shared workspace. These high quality private offices in Melbourne CBD’s legal and financial precinct are fully-furnished and internet-enabled with shared access to reception and kitchen facilities. Entering the office space, you’ll find an elegant waiting area with a manned reception and stunning lighting, which together create a beautifully professional first impression. Beyond that, you’ll find the available private offices for rent – 10 private offices sized for 3-4 people each, nine of which have windows – plus a smart kitchen. The fully furnished offices enjoy a wonderful flow of natural light and the modern fit out projects a faultless image for any professional services company, law firm, finance team or small business looking for office space in the ideal Melbourne CBD location. These private offices are available to be rented individually or in any combination with flexible terms starting from 1 month. Book a tour today to view these premium yet very affordable private offices in Melbourne CBD.
About the Building
459 Little Collins Street is a 17-storey B grade building in the heart of Melbourne’s legal and finance precinct. Having undergone a number of renovations since its completion in 1969, including a total refurbishment with a premier modern fit-out in the last three years. It has basement car parking and showers and is located on the corner of Gurners Lane and Little Collins Street, directly opposite the RACV Club. 459 Collins Street is well serviced by public transport and close to many of Melbourne’s laneways where you’ll find cute coffee houses, hidden bars and diverse cuisine.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 4. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· Access to kitchen facilities
· A fully furnished office suite
· Building outgoings included
· Commercial grade internet*
· Electricity usage included
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Premium coffee/tea facilities
· Private lockable office
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Contemporary fit out
· International hotels only 5 min away
· Private offices and dedicated desks available
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
- 180m to Collins St/William St Light Rail Station
- Opposite the Melbourne RACV Club
- 200m to Queen Street/Bourke Street Light Rail Station
- 450m to the Yarra River
- 400m to Woolworths on Bourke Street
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office Space
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Parking Spaces: 3
- Number of Floors: 14
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 830
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-23469
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now