Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Private office for rent in the landmark Dymocks Building on George Street in Sydney CBD, with a focus on wellbeing and free onsite fitness equipment. The design of this beautifully appointed workspace is centred around nature to optimise productivity and happiness, perfect for professionals or creatives who prioritise wellness and want a workspace to match. You'll be working alongside like-minded health-conscious people in a variety of professional, creative and wellness fields while sharing a chic meeting room and smart kitchen facilities. The resident health professionals will even offer to tend to your dodgy back, inspire you to lose weight or create a food plan that will boost your energy levels. There is fitness equipment and a shower onsite that you can use for free while high speed internet, cleaning and air-con are set up in each private office (and included in the advertised rate) to make moving in as easy as pie. The stunning artwork, modern finishes and vast natural light form a premium style inside an iconic heritage building – an exclusive look that is nothing less than perfect for every client and business occasion. Message Office Hub to book a tour or find out more about this designer coworking space in Sydney CBD.
About the Building - Dymocks Building
This elegant shared office space is housed in the Dymocks Building at 428 George Street, an iconic and historic shopping destination nestled in the centre of Sydney’s central business district. The listed building is significant for its Interwar Commercial Palazzo Style architecture and its rich history that dates back to 1800 and has seen it function as a hotel, theatre and, from 1890, “the largest bookshop in the world” run by William Dymock. Today, it features bazaar-style specialty retail stores and sought-after office suites, with bathrooms on each floor, secure bicycle storage, high ceilings and maintained heritage features throughout. The location is hard to beat for a business in any sector, with close access to Town Hall Station, Westfield Sydney and vibrant bars, restaurants, cafes, gyms and services to suit every employee’s lifestyle.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 4. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to health and wellness room
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Air conditioning
· Bicycle storage
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Company Branding at reception *
· Direct access to public transport
· Disabled access and facilities
· End of trip facilities e.g shower, bike racks
· International hotels only 5 min away
· Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
· Professional working environment
· Retail and shopping malls in building
- 350m to Town Hall Station
- 100m to Westfield Shopping Mall and foodcourt
- 400m to St James Station & Hyde Park
- 650m to Darling Harbour Pier 26
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: ADSL 2
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 10
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - 24 x 7
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: No
- Internet Connectivity: Free Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: Yes
- Unique Space ID#: S-35164
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now