Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Large serviced office located in North Ryde, NSW. Price incl. Internet, Telephone, Electricity & Kitchen -- Flexi terms -- Private -- Personal receptionist -- Fully furnished -- 24/7 access -- Perfect Location -- "A" grade building -- Avail NOW for short or long term lease
About the Building - Avaya House
Avaya house is prominently located in North Ryde which is widely considered Sydney's "Silicon Valley" a premier technology district. North Ryde is home to Microsoft, Sony, Hitachi, Hewlett Packard and many other due to it's central location between Sydney's North Shore business districts, Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Chatswood and the airport.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 4. If that's not quite right, we have ready-to-use workspaces of all sizes all over the world and our free service will help you find the perfect solution for your needs.
What you get for your weekly rent
> Furnished office with desks, chairs and lock up storage units
> Commercial grade internet service**
> Telephone line and personalised phone answering**
> Use of kitchen facilities with premium coffee/tea service**
> Electricity usage included
> Complimentary receptionist to meet and greet your clients
> Prestigious business address
> Flexible terms from 1 month to long term
> Ability to bring your existing phone number over
> Business lounge with complimentary break out areas
> 24 x 7 Access to your office
> 24 x 7 security
* Immaculate fit out and facilities
* Full mail management and postage**
* Large boardroom and meeting rooms
* Signage board in foyer to highlight your business name**
* Professional environment
* Server / Comms rooms available for server storage
* Modern high rise classified as an "A" grade building
* 24 x 7 access to your office
* High speed lifts
* Car parking - in building and surrounding areas
* Dedicated on-site management team
** The advertised price includes building outgoings and is based on one person occupying the workspace. If you have 2 or more people extra fees will apply to cover off services like telephone, internet and kitchen amenities.
- 150m to Public Transport - buses
- 200m to National Par
- 250m to Post office
- 600m to Macquarie City rail station
- 5min walk to Swimming pool, tennis courts and BBQ area
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Cable
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office Space
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: Lower North Shore
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Additional to Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-12846
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealand's No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 100 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. Price includes any incentives offered. This is for new tenants only.Enquire Now