Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Well-appointed private office space in Melbourne CBD on the same floor as a young fun tech company and surrounded by Melbourne’s best bars, restaurants, cafes and transport links! This exceptional 18sqm office is private and lockable with four brand new desks, an internal window-wall and a huge exterior window to welcome great natural light. It is part of an office occupied by a rapidly growing legal tech company that’s been named one of Australia’s ‘Coolest Companies’ by The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald – they’re looking for a small team that can add to the fun vibe of the office! The entire office including the meeting room, boardroom and relaxing breakout areas have just been refitted so it all looks amazingly modern in beautiful contrast to the heritage building. Offered with furniture, 100/100mps internet, daily cleaning, 24/7 secured access, video conferencing tech and printing facilities, this shared office space on Collins Street delivers excellent value for money without the burden of a long lease. Contact Office Hub for more information or book a tour to get a feel of how the great atmosphere, modern amenities and fantastic location could work for your team.
About the Building
411 Collins Street is an iconic heritage building located in the middle of the prestigious Collins Street. Originally built in 1930, the seven-storey boutique office building is home to a range of high quality, fully fitted and refurbished offices, positioned to provide tenants with a high level of amenity from Melbourne’s finest cafes, restaurants, bars and fashion retailers. It boasts end of trip facilities including bike racks, showers and secure car parking and close proximity to Collins Street tram stops, Flinders Street Train Station and Southern Cross Train Station – however you travel to work, this convenient spot is hard to beat. The premium office spaces in this historically rich building are sought-after among large companies and multinationals – here’s the exclusive chance for a small business to take its place in one of Melbourne CBD’s most desirable buildings for a fraction of the cost.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 4. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access & Security
· A fully furnished office suite
· Commercial grade internet (Free)
· Building outgoings included
· Regular cleaning
· Electricity usage included
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Bicycle storage
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· End of trip facilities e.g showers, bike racks
- 96m to William Street/Collins Street tram stop (Lines 11, 12, 48 and 109)
- 550m to Southern Cross Train Station
- 650m to Flinders Street Train Station
- 650m to Bourke Street Mall
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Parking Spaces: 2
- Number of Floors: 7
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 500
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-22940
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now