Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Private office space available in the heart of Melbourne CBD. Offering a number of bright and modern office suites suited for a small business, startup or freelancer available at flexi terms and with move-in immediately. You’ll benefit from 24/7 access to your own lockable workspace offering excellent natural light with external windows along with fully equipped workstations and communal kitchen facilities. Sitting in newly refurbished landmark building just around the corner from William Street, this building has undergone an impressive transformation while offering prestigious business address. Enquire with Office Hub to book a tour or receive free impartial advice on your office search!
About the Building
12-storey 470 Collins Street sits in prominent location in Melbourne CBD. Positioned around the corner from William Street, it is well-served by a wealth of amenities and first class access to public transport. There’s a tram stop 80m from your doorstep and Southern Cross Station is at an 8-minute walk, while you do have the option to park onsite at a fee. Moreover, you will never run out of places to grab your morning coffee, options for lunch or things to do after work. The building offers a completely new facade with high quality retail operators and an upgraded foyer and entrance. There’s air conditioning throughout the whole building and includes bicycle storage, lifts and disabled access and facilities.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 4. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to kitchen facilities
· A fully furnished office suite
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Bicycle storage
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Direct access to public transport
· Disabled access and facilities
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
- Located in Melbourne CBD
- 80m to tram stop on the corner of Collins Street and William Street
- 500m to Southern Cross Station
- Surrounded by plenty of cafes, restaurants, gyms, retail outlets and banks
- 350m to Yarra River
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Not Available
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Number of Floors: 12
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Not Available
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: 47608
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now