Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Imagine a better work-life through flexibility and culture right in the heart of Melbourne CBD. Fully furnished and ready to move in, it offers high ceilings and large windows providing plenty of natural light.
Your rent includes electricity, building outgoings and access to stunning kitchen facilities and
Ensuring a seamless transition into your office space, the community team on site will
provide impeccable service and assistance.
Offering flexible terms for teams of any size, this centre will enable you to achieve your goals in a collaborative & innovative culture.
Close to public transport, luxury dining, retail, this premium Collins Street location offers the best of Melbourne.
About the Building
Located amongst some of the city's most notable addresses, this building offers offices on 11 levels right at the corner of Collins & William Streets. All levels features natural light and includes access to more than eight meeting rooms, a spectacular client lounge and on-site concierge. Enjoy the convenience of a free tram stop at the front door, or a short stroll to the train station, the GPO, restaurants plus easy access to the freeway to the airport.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 4. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access & Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Building outgoings included
· Dedicated IT and communications support
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Premium coffee/tea facilities
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Your own receptionist and waiting area for your clients
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Direct access to public transport
· End of trip facilities e.g showers, bike racks
· Landmark building in the heart of the city
· Professional working environment
· Quick access to major airports
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
- 50m to Collins Street trams
- 50m to The Yarra River
- 700m to Southern Cross Train Station
- Luxury retail, accommodation & dining close-by
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Cable
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Yes
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 12
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: No
- Location: CBD West
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Yes
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Yes
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-23439
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now