Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Shared office space at 500 Collins Street, conveniently situated in the heart of Melbourne’s financial and legal district. This coworking hub will meet all your requirements with easy access to business, shopping, entertainment and transport in a highly desirable Melbourne location. Whilst providing all the amenities necessary for your business to run smoothly, this coworking space also offers a great community feel and opportunities to network with likeminded people. The office space itself provides a brand new fit-out, with an open work space and dedicated desks with an abundance of natural light fuelling productivity and creativity. Meet your clients in the beautiful reception area and enjoy access to a large boardroom or one of the meeting rooms which are sure to impress. Located on one of the top levels, this coworking space offers stunning views of Melbourne CBD and Yarra River. Available on flexi terms, this office space is perfect for any small business or startup with 1-10 people. Book a tour today or contact Office Hub for more info.
About the Building - 500 Collins
A high rise building at 28 storeys, this Grade A property has been recently renovated and transformed into a leading-edge environmentally friendly building - making it Melbourne’s first refurbished 5-Star Green Star Accredited Office Building. This is an iconic building in highly convenient Melbourne CBD location, across from the historic Intercontinental Hotel. Moreover, this building offers state-of-the-art onsite facilities, with ground floor security, bike racks, showers, onsite parking and cafe. You will enjoy easy access to public transportation at a stone’s throw from Collins Street Tram stop and a 15 minute walk from Flinders Street Railway Station.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 3. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Building outgoings included
· Collaborative space with a great community feel
· Commercial grade internet*
· Dedicated desk with 24x7 Access
· Regular cleaning
· Air conditioning
· Concierge on ground floor
· Creative space
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Direct access to public transport
· Disabled access and facilities
· Ground floor security
· Professional working environment
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
- 150m to Collins/William Street tram stop (#11, #12, #48, #109)
- 450m to Southern Cross Station
- Prime 'New York End' location in Melbourne CBD
- Cafes, restaurants, bars and shopping on the doorstep
- Opposite the Rialto
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Shared Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Number of Floors: 26
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-43937
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now