Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Corporate-style shared office in Sydney CBD – recent renovations have transformed this office space into an oasis for productivity, teamwork and success. The private suite is offered fully equipped with high quality office furniture, excellent natural light and advanced IT/phone connectivity. There is a kitchen with all the mod-cons as well as an impeccable meeting room where you can host clients. Existing printing and conference call technology means you don’t need to worry about bringing any equipment of your own. Providing a complete plug-and-play solution for any consultants or small business, this space is perfect for professional services workers needing a cost-effective office space in Sydney’s corporate precinct for a short term lease.
About the Building - Charter Hall
This Pitt Street office space places your business in the centre of the action in Sydney CBD, granting an illustrious business image along with incredible convenience and lifestyle benefits. Located on a high visibility corner in the prestigious triangle between Martin Place, Wynyard and Circular Quay Train Stations, this office building is well recognised by the pedestrians and professionals that pass by in their thousands every day. Step out of the office to be greeted with some of Australia’s largest business headquarters and financial institutions as well as great hotels, restaurants and bars in the playground that is Sydney CBD.
The advertised work space is perfect for a team of 3. If you need more or less space we have furnished and unfurnished offices ready to go from 10sqm - 200sqm all over Australia and New Zealand.
What you get for your weekly rent
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· A fully furnished office suite
· Building outgoings included
· Commercial grade internet (Free)
· Electricity usage included
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Contemporary fit out
· Direct access to public transport
· End of trip facilities e.g showers, bike racks
· Landmark building in the heart of the city
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
- 100m to Wynyard Train station and buses; 1 block from Martin Place
- 2 blocks from Westfield Shopping Mall
- Close to pubs, restaurants and Australia Square food court
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office Space
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 24
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: No
- Location: CBD North
- Internet Connectivity: Free Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: Yes
- Unique Space ID#: S-19516
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub has largest collection of shared office space, sublet office space, creative coworking office space and serviced offices, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This promotional offer for new tenants only and may be withdrawn at any time due to space availability.Enquire Now