Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Opening 1st May 2019 – a creative environment in a prestigious building in Sydney CBD where brilliant individuals and fast-growing organisations vibe off each other to produce stunning work. This beautiful serviced office centre offers dedicated office space on flexible terms for freelancers, small business, startups and large companies – whatever stage of business you’re at, you’ll find a spacious and uplifting office space readily prepared for your move-in. Full ergonomic furniture, superfast IT connectivity and stylish meeting rooms make every day comfortable, engaging and productive. This all-access 24/7 membership pass gives a full suite of services including a mailing address, printing, IT services and exciting events, networking sessions and discounted services from trusted partners in business, tech, lifestyle and retail. Business has never felt so good on the bottom line and break time has never looked so exciting with state-of-the-art entertainment rooms featuring ping pong and foosball to bring your team together. Discover how a cutting-edge coworking space in Sydney CBD can make a positive difference to your work life – regardless of the size of your organisation, this cowork office makes work better, together. Book a tour today or call Office Hub on +61 2 8188 1311 for free help finding your perfect office space in Sydney.
About the Building
This global coworking brand has set up its first Sydney centre at the prestigious 175 Pitt Street, a superior office building with 22 levels of A Grade office space and impressive views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Tower. Ongoing building upgrades over the last decade have achieved a 5.5 NABERS Energy Rating and 4 star Green Rating as well as creating a stunning new entry, beautiful facade and premium end-of-trip facilities. With frontages to Pitt and King Streets, this high profile office building is an easily found address for guests and convenient for tenants with a high end retail podium with luxury fashion brands, financial institutions and a gym. The sustainable office building is enviably located in the core of Sydney’s CBD close to Martin Place, Barangaroo, the finance district, law courts, public transport and entertainment venues.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 3. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· Commercial grade internet (Free)
· 24/7 Access & Security
· Regular cleaning
· Dedicated IT and communications support
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Foosball table & game room
· Networking sessions and events on a wide range of topics including business, tech, lifestyle & retail
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Your own receptionist and waiting area for your clients
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Flexible lease with the ability to grow into bigger space
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Event space - versatile spaces for all types of events
· Lockers available to rent
· Air conditioning
· Business lounge
· Ground floor security
· Modern fit out
· Vehicle parking (paid)
· Shower facilities
· F&B establishments
· Convenience stores
· In-house hospitality team
- 300m to Martin Place & Wynyard Train Stations
- 50m to Pitt Street Mall, Australia's premier shopping destination
- 350m to Hyde Park
- 1km to Darling Harbour Wharf
- 8.5km to Sydney Airport
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Parking Spaces: 52
- Number of Floors: 22
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: Yes - Personal ID required
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-36266
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now