Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Beautifully crafted serviced office space in the heart of Sydney's city. Price incl. Internet, electricity & Building outgoings -- 24/7 Access -- 24/7 Security -- Regular cleaning -- Flexible terms -- Furnished with desks and chairs -- Modern fit out -- Disabled facilities
About the Building - No. 1 Martin Place
The original building was designed in the Italian Renaissance style and built between 1866 and 1891. The site now features an award-winning design contemporary A-grade office tower. Preserved of the elegant street-level colonnade, impressive sandstone façade and the famous clock tower while adding light-filled interiors and a five-star hotel to create Sydney’s most unique workplace.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 3. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· Commercial grade internet (Free)
· 24/7 Access
· Electricity usage included
· Regular cleaning
· Premium Coffee/Tea Facilities
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· FREE access to coworking space
· Flexible lease with the ability to grow into bigger space
· FREE use of community meeting rooms
· Conference facilities available
· Disabled facilities
· Photocopying facilities
· Modern High Rise with fast lift access
· Concierge on ground floor
· Gym and fitness centre close by
· Impressive reception with city views
· Impressive new fit out
· Heritage listed building
- Iconic No. 1 Martin Place location.
- Walking distance to Martin Pl, Wynyard and St. James Train Stations
- Four levels of underground car parking
- 3 min walk to Westfield Shopping Centre and Pitt Street Mall.
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Parking Spaces: 200
- Number of Floors: 1
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 500
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - 24 x 7
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD North
- Internet Connectivity: Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-14140
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealands No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This is for new tenants only.Enquire Now