Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Unique and elegant serviced office at Kew Junction, Melbourne. The great price of this excellently maintained private office space makes it suitable for all manner of professionals and businesses. Fully furnished and ready to use, you benefit from access to a meeting room and many services including phone answering, client greeting, parcel collection and IT support. We love the Parisian styling, grand reception entrance and opulent fit-out – a stunning blend of style and functionality at an affordable price.
About the Building - Kew Junction
The Kew Junction Tower is an instantly recognisable office building that is rapidly transforming into the business and tech hub of Kew. The commanding address offers convenience and exceptional amenities including restaurants, cafes, shops and gyms in the immediate vicinity – networking and entertaining clients is a doddle in this part of Inner East Melbourne. Multiple tram routes and buses nearby plus onsite parking remove the headache of the commute with the bright lights of Melbourne CBD just 6.5km away.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 3. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to kitchen facilities
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Building outgoings included
· Commercial grade internet (Free)
· Electricity usage included
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Your own receptionist and waiting area for your clients
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Company Branding at reception *
· Contemporary fit out
· Direct access to public transport
· Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
· Professional environment
- Excellent transport links with 52m to Light Rail Station on High St (tram routes 48 & 109)
- 50m from Kew Junction Shopping Centre
- 6km to Melbourne CBD
- 110m to coffee shops, banks, bars and restaurants
- 400m from Woolworths Kew
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Parking Spaces: 70
- Number of Floors: 6
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 310
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: Inner East
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-22997
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now