Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Beautiful private office space for rent in an A Grade corporate building in Parramatta CBD. Newly fitted with premium fixtures and furniture, this designer workspace is a stunning choice for anyone in professional services. On offer is a single person private office with shared access to meeting rooms and kitchen facilities, available on flexible agreements starting from 1 month. The new fitout showcases the cutting-edge of collaborative office design with every modern facility: an immaculate reception/waiting area and an impressive 12-seater boardroom with video conferencing. Well-lit and faultlessly presented, this Parramatta CBD office space ensures professionals have the environment they need to succeed. All-inclusive rate and flexible terms starting from 1 month.
About the Building
80 George Street is located on the corner of George Street and Horwood Place in the core of Parramatta’s financial precinct. The A Grade 11 storey building has newly refurbished lifts, facade and foyer, paid car parking levels, a cafe and disabled facilities. 80 George Street also houses a Wilson car park for additional parking options. This prime location gives the chance to work in Parramatta’s key financial and business district while being only steps from Westfield and public transport links. An absolutely premium office space in Parramatta at an affordable price - enquiries and tours welcome.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 3. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Building outgoings included
· High speed internet*
· Electricity usage included
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Disabled access and facilities
· Modern High Rise with fast lift access
· New fit out
· Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
· Professional working environment
- 750m to Parramatta Station
- 650m to Westfield Parramatta
- Located in the heart of Parramatta CBD
- 550m to Parramatta Wharf
- 140m to Smith Street bus stops
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: ADSL 2
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Number of Floors: 11
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 350
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-34825
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now