Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
We love the fantastic natural light, great views, high ceilings and fresh sleek styling at this Sydney CBD serviced office – it creates a professional yet far from stuffy place to work in one of the most iconic skyscrapers in the city. Spacious meeting rooms and communal areas are great breakaways from your private office and this great price includes internet, rent, electricity, building outgoings, all utility bills.
About the Building - Governor Phillip Tower
The landmark Governor Phillip Tower has an impressive history – it is regarded as Sydney’s pre-eminent office building as it occupies the site of Australia’s first Government House. The third tallest building in the city, it visually dominates the Sydney CBD skyline and offers spectacular views of the harbour – it’s a building that translates a strong message about your business and goals. The design raised the bar of quality in Sydney commercial architecture and the modern interiors and facilities were designed to elevate the corporate work experience. Close to major attractions and many entertainment, dining and transport links, this is an unparalleled location for convenience and afterwork city enjoyment.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 3. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
> Premium furnished office with desks, chairs and lock up storage units
> Electricity usage included
> Complimentary receptionist to meet and greet your clients
> Telephone Handset Included**
> Ability to bring your existing phone number over
> Recognised business address to put on your cards
> Regular cleaning
> Flexible terms from 1 month - 2 years
> 24 x 7 access to your office
> 24 x 7 security
* Premium grade office design
* Full mail management and postage**
* Access to large boardroom and meeting rooms
* Signage board in foyer to highlight your business name**
* Professional environment
* Server / Comms rooms available for server storage
* Highly recognised and prestigious building
* 4 Star NABERS energy rating
* High speed lifts
* Car parking - in building and surrounding areas
* Incredible Harbour, City and Botanical views from selected offices
- 250m to Circular Quay Ferries
- 5 minute walk to Martin Place train station
- Located in Sydney's CBD
- 5 min walk to eateries and shopping malls
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Number of Floors: 41
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD North
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-6294
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealand's No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 100 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. Price includes any incentives offered. This is for new tenants only.Enquire Now