Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Boutique and friendly coworking space in Zetland where freelancers, creatives and teams enjoy organic collaboration and a relaxed community. This warehouse office space and photography studio oozes character and artistic style, beautifully reflecting the calm and friendly atmosphere on offer. Whether you’re looking for a private office or a coworking space, you’ll find workspaces for teams of up to five people in this great little coworking hub, with membership granting 24/7 secured access, superfast internet, printing facilities, cleaning and FREE use of the awesome meeting room. (If there are no meetings booked, the meeting table doubles up as a ping pong table. Are you ready to take on your new coworkers?). There’s always a friendly hum of activity and tunes playing in the background – you’re encouraged to take your turn to be the DJ, you’re welcome to bring along any well-behaved dogs and you’ll find the fridge is always stocked up with beer and bubbles. Everyone knows each other in this authentic community – with fewer members and none of the forced networking, it feels like home and also meets high professional standards. There are currently creatives, photographers and marketers sharing this office space on the border of Rosebery and Zetland, and they’re always keen for more like minded people to join and work alongside them. Book a tour now to find a coworking space or office in Sydney’s Inner Suburbs that suits your style of working down to the ground.
About the Building
This red brick mid-century warehouse is a beautiful home for creatives, freelancers and entrepreneurs. Housing light-filled office space, a photography studio and modern end-of-trip facilities, it enjoys a great position close to the corner of Epsom and Botany Roads in the heart of the up-and-coming Green Square town centre. Just steps away you’ll find a great local pub, free parking and Green Square train station – what else do you need?! This suburb is benefitting from ongoing investment and upgrades of community facilities and it’s turning into one of Inner Sydney’s most exciting places to work with a lively community of small businesses. Sydney CBD is just five minutes away on the train so you can easily meet clients, hit a happy hour or find your way home at the end of the day.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 3. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access and Security
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Building outgoings included
· Collaborative space with a great community feel
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible lease terms from 1 month
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - Street (Free)
· Creative co-working space
· End of trip facilities e.g showers, bike racks
· Industrial / Warehouse style fitout
· Pet friendly office space
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Private offices and dedicated desks available
- 500m to Green Square Station
- 6.4km to Sydney International Airport
- 450m from the new Green Square library and high density development area
- Close to the cafes and shops on Botany Road
- 1.1km to the Grounds of Alexandria
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: No
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 2
- Lift: No
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: Yes
- Unique Space ID#: S-22699
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now