Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
OPENING SOON - 14th Jan 2019
Make work enjoyable, easy and hassle-free in this brand new coworking space in Sydney CBD. The team behind this stunning workspace makes sure that every detail is looked after and that every tenant feels settled and at home – an approach that creates the perfect conditions for businesses to thrive and focus. Styled with top specifications, beautiful natural light and a hint of creativity, this coworking hub will suit image-conscious companies that love the business and wellness benefits of coworking. The maintenance of your workspace and IT is handled for you and the personable management team goes the extra mile to make sure you, your team and your clients have everything you need. With a gorgeous reception, impressive meeting rooms and generous breakout zones, you’ll find plenty of space beyond your dedicated work area to collaborate, connect and create. If you’re looking for a professional working environment with an amazing feel-good atmosphere between a wide variety of industries, you won’t go wrong with this contemporary and affordable coworking centre. Opening January 1st 2018 with serviced offices and coworking spaces for 1-30 people – book a tour today and get first choice of a new office space in this vibrant coworking hub!
About the Building
77 King Street is among Sydney CBD’s most iconic and sought-after office buildings. Currently home to Facebook and the flagship Apple flagship retail store, the A-Grade address has become synonymous with innovation and forward-thinking business. This was reflected in an extensive full building refurbishment – now with a sleek facade, three level glass retail podium and state-of-the-art building services, its facilities and aesthetics are up there with the very best office towers in Sydney. 77 King Street is located on the corner of King and George Streets to place your team in the beating heart of the city close to cafe culture, top restaurants, vibrant nightlife and shopping to suit every taste. The transport links are also second to none as both Town Hall, Martin Place and and Wynyard Stations are within walking distance. George Street's light rail line will add even more convenience points to this gorgeous coworking space – book your tour before everyone else realises the unparalleled benefits of working in this exclusive Sydney CBD location.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 26. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· Lockable storage unit
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Architecturally awarded building
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Company Branding at reception *
· Disabled access and facilities
· Gym and fitness centre close by
· Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
- Immersed in Sydney CBD's retail heart and above Apple's flagship retail store
- 150m to Woolworths @ York Street
- 350m to Wynyard Train Station, 450m to Martin Place Train Station and 500m to Town Hall Station
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Number of Floors: 20
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 1000
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-22989
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now