Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
This coworking space in Perth gives a seamless environment for a new generation of work. State-of-the-art facilities provide an overall experience like no other and flexible memberships keep budgeting worries at bay. Strong styling and plenty of natural light ignite ambition and creativity while the amazing community gives you access to a bank of brilliant minds and an atmosphere of unrestrained innovation.
About the Building - Parmelia House
St Georges Terrace is the prime business address in Perth CBD and this coworking office gives you the associated reputation for only a portion of the cost. The building combines the ambience of a hotel with the requirements of a professional office building and has an impressive glass entrance foyer plus a cafe, end-of-trip facilities and onsite parking. Perth’s vibrant city scene where culture, commerce and creativity collide is within touching distance.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 20. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Building outgoings included
· Flexible terms
· Regular cleaning
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Collaborative space with a great community feel
· Air conditioning
· Cafe/restaurant onsite
· Modern High Rise with fast lift access
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Landmark building in the heart of the city
· Impressive new fit out
· Direct access to buses
· Creative co-working space
- In the heart of Perth's central business district (corner of Mill St and St Georges Terrace) in an A grade building
- Surrounded by great coffee and lunch spots with the award winning Castro cafe on site.
- St Georges Terrace / Cloisters Green bus stop directly across the road
- 300m to Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Parking Spaces: 8
- Number of Floors: 19
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 750
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - 24 x 7
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: Perth CBD
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-15403
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub has largest collection of shared office space, sublet office space, creative coworking office space and serviced offices, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
All pricing shown excludes any local taxes such as GST or VAT
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This promotional offer for new tenants only and may be withdrawn at any time due to space availability.Enquire Now