Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Affordable and stylish coworking space for rent in the heart of Sydney CBD. This Elizabeth Street workspace has a dynamic, fun and relaxed vibe – as the home of a young recruitment agency, it plays regular host to Friday arvo drinks and a friendly game of ping pong. They’re professional and focused when it comes to work and, having recently fitted a new music system, they’re now looking for a small like-minded firm to co-share the office and add a few new songs to the playlist! A recent fit-out elevated the office to new heights of functionality and presentation, incorporating high quality materials, natural light and elegant finishes throughout. It features a kitchen, staff breakout area and meeting rooms while the available desks for rent sit in a light-filled open plan section next to a window. The advertised rate includes internet, printers and 24/7 use of the workspace. Keen to join in with the banter, and gain a reputable address and immaculately presented office space in the process? Book a tour today to find out more – flexi options available for 1-4 coworking desks.
About the Building
227 Elizabeth Street is a 24-storey B grade building overlooking Hyde Park. With refurbishments completed in both 2009 and 2011, the building showcases an impactful streetscape podium and quality entry foyer for a memorable first impression. There are shops, cafes and an Anytime Fitness gym on the ground floor and a direct entrance to Museum Station on the lower ground floor arcade. The building also features a Wilson Parking car park with early bird and casual rates available. Situated directly opposite Hyde Park on the western side, 227 Elizabeth Street is prominently located in Sydney CBD’s midtown district for business and tenant convenience. Step from the office and find the law courts and finance district on the doorstep, as well as vibrant small-bar laneways, premier shopping strips, easy public transport links and a wide variety of restaurants and food courts.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 2. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Building outgoings included
· Collaborative space with a great community feel
· Commercial grade internet (Free)
· Dedicated desk with 24x7 Access
· Electricity usage included
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Contemporary fit out
· Daycare only minutes away
· Disabled access and facilities
· End of trip facilities e.g showers, bike racks
· Gym and fitness centre in building
· Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Professional working environment
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Shared office space
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
- 300m to Town Hall Station
- Opposite Hyde Park
- Anytime Fitness in the building
- 600m to shopping, food courts and entertainment at Pitt Street Mall
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Cable
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Shared Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Number of Floors: 23
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: No
- Internet Connectivity: Free Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-40007
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now