Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Dedicated workstations including free access to meeting facilities for rent in Kew. A variety of desks available in open-plan layout shared with a health consultancy welcoming synergistic business. Tenants will enjoy bright and airy offices, excellent amenities and access to beautiful communal gardens. There’s a small meeting room which can be used as a prayer room along with a large boardroom suitable for any important client meetings - both available to use at no additional charge. Fully furnished and ready-to-move-in office solution, you’ll also benefit from a kitchen facilities, regular cleaning and ample free street parking. Available at flexible terms, book a tour today or simply enquire with Office Hub for free impartial advice on your office search.
About the Building
This impressive building is set amongst leafy trees in one of Melbourne's most coveted and best located inner city suburbs. There are a range of retail shops and cafes and several tram routes within walking distance. This convenient location in Kew also offers easy access to Melbourne CBD in less than 15 minutes by car and 30 minutes by tram. Steps from the premises you’ll find the buzzing High Street offering heaps of cafes, restaurants, local shops and retail outlets. There are loads of surrounding free street parking available, so arriving by vehicle becomes hassle-free.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 2. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Security
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Building outgoings included
· Dedicated desk with business hours access
· Electricity usage included
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - Street (Free)
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Direct access to public transport
· Gym and fitness centre close by
· Professional working environment
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Shared office space
- 6.8km to Melbourne CBD
- 100m to Kew Junction/High Street Tram
- Close to High Street's extensive array of cafes, restaurants, boutiques, post office and more.
- 1.8km to Hawthorn Station
- 350m to Kew Junction Medical Clinic
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: ADSL 2
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Shared Office
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 2
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - 24 x 7
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: 47177
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now