Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Welcome to a brand new creative office space in Melbourne CBD designed to help your business become the next big thing. Uniting creatives and professionals across every industry, this luxurious coworking space is a hive of ideas, innovation and entrepreneurial energy where you’ll find more opportunities to learn from like-minded people. Choose a dedicated coworking space or a plug ‘n’ play serviced office, or have a workspace totally customised to suit a larger team – with flexi floor plans and monthly packages, you’ve got the power to adapt to business growth as it happens. Grab a delicious pastry from the inhouse artisan cafe to stave off those hunger pangs, or treat your clients to a handcrafted coffee as you start your next meeting. Keep productivity levels sky-high with 24/7 office access, superfast fiber internet, printing facilities and a variety of sophisticated meeting rooms, not to mention reception, admin and IT support from dedicated pros. Luxurious, creative and full of energy, you’ll find how to really blend work and play for the best results in both. Book a tour today and be the first to take your pick of the beautiful flexible workspaces available here on William Street.
About the Building
15 William Street is a prime A Grade Melbourne CBD building with highly efficient floor plates, luxurious amenities and stunning presentation both inside and out. Located towards the Docklands and overlooking the Yarra River, this desirable building is set to benefit from the CBD’s gradual movement towards the ‘New York’ end of Collins Street. In 2003, 15 William Street underwent a $100 million redevelopment, introducing a number of facilities to meet Premium Grade standards. It now has an impressive hotel-style lobby, a four-level childcare centre, additional car parking on Flinders Street and a first class new end-of-trip facility in the basement. The premium perks don't stop there as you can also enjoy complimentary towel service, drying cupboards, bike maintenance facilities and bike accessory vending machines. The enviable location places you in the heart of Melbourne’s business scene with fantastic proximity to every laneway, watering hole, retail hub and transport link in the city.
The listing below is only 1182 AUD per month, perfect for a team of 2 and comes fully furnished with flexible rental terms. The location is very central as the workspace is only a 9 min walk from Southern Cross Station and a 5 min walk from Melbourne Aquarium bus stop. This Private Office space is located in Melbourne and if you book a tour they can show you 10 different office spaces available ranging in size from 1 to 53 desks. Did you know our team offer a free personalised service to help you shortlist, book and negotiate the best rate on your ideal workspace. From a 1 person hot desk to an enterprise team of 1000+ the Office Hub team can customise a flexible furnished office solution for your team.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access & security
· Commercial grade internet (Free)
· In-House Barista - Handcrafted coffee, other beverages and delicious pastries to stave off those hunger pangs
· Foosball table & game room
· Your own receptionist and waiting area for your clients
· Dedicated IT and communications support
· Meeting rooms of various sizes for your private discussions, presentations and meetings (fees may apply)
· Networking sessions and events on a wide range of topics including business, tech, lifestyle & retail
· Telephone provided + number & handset
· Regular cleaning
· Access to internal breakout areas
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Phone booths - Conduct calls and chats with added privacy
· Event space - versatile spaces for all types of events
· Lockers available to rent
· Air conditioning
· Business lounge
· Ground floor security
· Modern fit out
· Vehicle parking (paid)
· Shower facilities
· F&B establishments
· Convenience stores
· Childcare centre in building
- 270m to Southern Cross Station
- Adjacent to Flinders Street, William Street and Collins Street trams
- 300m to Sea Life Aquarium Melbourne
- 650m to Flinders Street Station
- 1km to Bourke Street Mall
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Number of Floors: 20
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: Yes - Personal ID required
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-38531
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now