Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
This super stylish modern managed space in Pyrmont offers private offices, coworking desks and meeting rooms. Close to Sydney's CBD, with views towards the ANZAC Bridge. We love the themed meeting nooks, phone booths and breakout zones and there's a great built-in event space: this workspace is an excellent choice for individuals, small teams and large teams alike.
About the Building
Pyrmont is enjoying a period of gentrification with an explosion of fine dining, great shopping and leisure facilities landing in the area. The workspace benefits from close proximity to Sydney CBD and lifestyle and leisure options in Pyrmont and the city. The building has both in-building and street parking and concierge on the ground floor, as well as speedy internet, AC, showers and disabled facilities.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 2. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Commercial grade internet
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Premium Coffee/Tea Facilities
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· FREE business networking events
· Collaborative space with a great community feel
· Air conditioning
· Bike racks
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Disabled facilities
· Modern fit out
· Natural light
· Modern communal food preparation areas
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Car parking - Street (Free)
· Company Branding at reception *
· Concierge on ground floor
· Pet friendly office space
· Creative co-working space
- 240m from Fish Market light rail station
- On-site parking available
- Direct access from the Western Distributor
- 600m from Sydney's luxe casino resort - The Star
- 130m to bus stop at Harris Street
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 500
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - 24 x 7
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD Fringe
- Internet Connectivity: Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: 48922
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now