Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Fantastic opportunity to set up your office with spaces from 2 person to a massive 30-person office with private facilities in Melbourne CBD! Affordably priced with outgoings of bodycorp, electricity and water included in the monthly rate, this stylish unfurnished office provides a wonderfully private, professional and cost-effective business environment. The space is centred around a large open plan workspace with the rest of the floorplan divided into six offices, a six-person boardroom and private kitchen and toilet facilities. Don’t miss this unique opportunity – it won’t be around for long!
About the Building
This boutique office building is situated on a bustling pedestrian lane known as one of Melbourne’s best foodie streets with famous brunch spots such as The Hardware Society and Hardware Street Cafe. Just steps from Melbourne’s legal precinct, the building has a welcoming glass roof atrium with a newly refurbished foyer as well as ground floor security, bike racks and 24/7 access. As for the commute, this prime CBD location has excellent public transport access and street and public parking can be found nearby.
The listing below is only 1217 AUD per month, perfect for a team of 2 and comes fully furnished with flexible rental terms. The location is very central as the workspace is only a 6 min walk from Melbourne Central Station and a 3 min walk from Lonsdale St bus stop. This Private Office is located in Melbourne and if you book a tour they can show you 3 different office spaces available ranging in size from 2 to 4 desks. Did you know our team offer a free personalised service to help you shortlist, book and negotiate the best rate on your ideal workspace. From a 1 person hot desk to an enterprise team of 1000+ the Office Hub team can customise a flexible furnished office solution for your team.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Private kitchen & bathroom facilities
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Regular cleaning
· Private use of your own six-person boardroom
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Secure high-speed Internet (additional cost)
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Air conditioning
· Bike racks
· Ground floor security
· Natural light
· Professional environment
· Direct access to public transport
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Company Branding at reception *
- 200m to Melbourne Central Train Station
- 700m to Queen Victoria Markets
- 800m to Chinatown Melbourne
- 250m to the Legal Precinct of Melbourne
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: No
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 4
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - 24 x 7
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD East
- Internet Connectivity: Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-38678
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now