Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
This private office space in Bankstown is great for a financial planner, solicitor, insurance broker or other small professional services firm. There is a private entrance with a newly renovated room with access to shared kitchen, bathroom and common areas. The current tenant is a fast-growing accounting firm hoping to find another company with whom they could refer each other’s services to clients and benefit from a growing customer base together. Affordable with heaps of benefits, this is perfect for a transition from the home office.
About the Building
Situated in Bankstown CBD, this office space is easily accessed via the M5 or Bankstown Train Station and is convenient to heaps of amenities including Little Saigon Plaza and Centro Shopping Centre. The building has car parking and a small sunny courtyard to which you’ll have direct access, and the clients and entertainment on offer in Sydney CBD are 20km by road and 40 minutes by train.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 2. If that's not quite right, we have ready-to-use workspaces of all sizes all over the world and our free service will help you find the perfect solution for your needs.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Flexible terms
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Company Branding at reception *
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Direct access to public transport
· Natural light
· Disabled facilities
- 2 minute walk to 909 & 911 Bus stops
- 10 minute walk to Woolworths Bankstown
- 10 minute stroll to Bankstown Train Station
- Close to shops and other local business
- Close to cafes and restaurants to take clients for lunch
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: ADSL 2
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office Space
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Number of Floors: 1
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 100
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: Western Sydney
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-15971
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub has largest collection of shared office space, sublet office space, creative coworking office space and serviced offices, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
All pricing shown excludes any local taxes such as GST or VAT
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This promotional offer for new tenants only and may be withdrawn at any time due to space availability.Enquire Now