Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Flexible office space for rent in Melbourne CBD available for short- or long-term rent. Situated at the exclusive Paris End, this Collins Street office space combines convenience and prestige in one affordable package. Nuture a fun team culture and build your entrepreneurial network working shoulder-to-shoulder with other professionals – with a couple of different companies and freelancers renting space here, the atmosphere is quiet and focused yet collaborative and sociable. This workspace comes fully furnished with high speed internet and computer monitors plus shared access to two well-presented boardrooms and a fully equipped kitchen, all included in simple monthly payment. Terms are flexible to suit you, whether you’re looking for temporary, permanent or swing space, and other requirements can be accommodated. Book a tour today to view or find out more.
About the Building
100 Collins Street is one of Melbourne’s earliest modernist buildings located at the sought-after Paris End of Collins Street. Surrounded by luxurious brands, first class hospitality and iconic laneways, there’s no shortage of places to take clients and entertain the team. The building itself is one of Melbourne’s premier strata buildings, standing 13 storeys tall with abundant natural light and a leafy Collins Street aspect. The Paris End is populated by global leaders in finance and professional services with a strong millennial demographic. Convenient transport links are close at hand, with a tram stop right outside and both Parliament and Flinders Street Stations a short walk away.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 2. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Air conditioning
· Boutique low rise buidling
· Professional working environment
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Shared office space
· Close to public transport
- Exclusive 'Paris End' location
- 10m to 101 Collins tram stop (#11, #12, #48, #109)
- 600m to Flinders Street Station
- 650m to Bourke Street Mall
- 800m to Parliament Station
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: ADSL 2
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: No
- Natural Light: Filtered Light
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 13
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: No
- Internet Connectivity: Free Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-42241
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now