Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
JUST LAUNCHED - brand new coworking office in Melbourne CBD with invigorating communal spaces to give rise to networking and collaboration. The breath-taking design features gorgeous colour-themed meeting rooms and an interesting range of call nooks, open desk stations and breakout zones to give you a dedicated space for every part of your day. Equipped with the latest conferencing tech and supported by a passionate management team, this great value Collins Street office space will fuel business potential while boosting comfort and enjoyment. All inclusive pricing and flexible terms available now!
About the Building - Rialto Podium
This office space gives the unmatched opportunity to associate your business with one of Australia’s most prestigious office towers – The Rialto is Melbourne’s tallest building and home to huge international players in finance, law, media, investment, consulting and tech. It has a unique history dating back to 1885 and recent regeneration completed in 2017 has cemented its place as one of the Southern Hemisphere’s most exclusive business addresses. It now features a low-rise wraparound, rooftop restaurant/bar, luxury ground floor retail and quality dining.
The advertised work space is perfect for a team of 2. If you need more or less space we have furnished and unfurnished offices ready to go from 10sqm - 200sqm all over Australia and New Zealand.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Building outgoings included
· Commercial grade internet
· Electricity usage included
· Regular cleaning
· Worldwide access to boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Flexible lease terms from 1 month
· Cafe/restaurant onsite
· Impressive A grade foyer and fitout
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Company Branding in Foyer & Reception *
· Concierge on ground floor
· Landmark building in the heart of the city
- 400m to Southern Cross Train Station
- 300m to Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium
- Next to luxurious Inter Continental Hotel
- Next to the Retail shopping arcade with great eatery options.
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office Space
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Parking Spaces: 120
- Number of Floors: 55
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 900
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD West
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-18313
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub has largest collection of shared office space, sublet office space, creative coworking office space and serviced offices, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
All pricing shown excludes any local taxes such as GST or VAT
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This promotional offer for new tenants only and may be withdrawn at any time due to space availability.Enquire Now