Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Coworking, co-living and an emphasis on people and community: welcome to an urban village for the new generation of creators. Alexandria’s most exclusive work club hit headlines as Australia’s first coworking and hotel venue in late 2018, offering member events and strategic partnerships that aim to accelerate your professional and personal growth along with all the daily working and living resources you might need. Produce your best work in the creative lab, media production suite and podcast studio, then unwind with a workout in the virtual fitness studio or a drink in the Australian gin & craft beer bar. Make sure you and your clients get a great night’s sleep in the deluxe mini-hotel and co-commute to your next meeting with the GoGet Car Share initiative. Designed as a blended hospitality concept from the ground up, this Alexandria coworking hub offers an organic mix of spaces to suit your business and lifestyle. This pioneering workspace accommodates innovative local businesses and entrepreneurs, as well as and those who travel for “bleisure” (business and pleasure!) as part of a network across the Asia Pacific. Private offices and coworking desks available for individuals and teams for 1+ month terms. Book a tour today to discover a cutting-edge approach to coworking and the shared economy.
About the Building
This ultimate work-play-live venue is The Mill, a beautiful and expansive three-level construction on Bourke Road in Alexandria. The 3,500 sqm refurbished heritage building offers best-in-class facilities, with multi deck car parking, state-of-the-art telecommunications and a 16-room boutique hotel with cafe and bar. To help members become the best at what they do, this building turns play into productivity with facilities for fitness, relaxation, team building, cocktails, conversation and more. Located adjacent to The Grounds of Alexandria, the premier food and beverage destination and one of Sydney’s most-Instagrammed venues, this coworking space taps into Alexandria’s burgeoning cafe culture, great food scene and exciting community of startups, entrepreneurs and growth phase businesses. The Mill is also set to offer a central outdoor area for pop up shops, weekend markets and entertainment, adding to its status as one of Inner Sydney’s foremost destinations for work, play, leisure and life.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 2. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· Podcast studio
· Media production studio
· Phone booths
· Creative cave
· 24/7 Access
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· 16-room capsule hotel
· GoGet Car Share stand
· Australian gin & local craft beer bar
· Virtual fitness & cycling studio
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Bicycle storage
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Complimentary business Lounge
· Disabled access and facilities
· Taxi /Uber stand close to building
- Next door to the iconic Grounds of Alexandria
- 1km to Green Square Train Station (13-min walk)
- 3.2km to Sydney Airport
- 750m to Sydney Park
- 550m to Australian Meat Emporium
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Number of Floors: 2
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-35762
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now