Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
This contemporary workspace is thoughtfully designed with an impressive fit-out, subtle colour palette and modern furnishings, ideal for a business looking for an office space to match its own high professional standards. Welcome clients into a sleek reception area and enjoy access to two fully-equipped meeting rooms, one executive boardroom and shared kitchen facilities. The existing occupants have a great working culture and are looking forward to welcoming another considerate, easy-going and approachable team to the workspace.
About the Building
Located on the southeast corner of Queen and Lonsdale Street, this workspace is ideally situated within the heart of Melbourne’s CBD close to buses, trams, trains and with on-street parking available. Surrounded by other office towers as well as great shopping, dining, gyms and entertainment options within walking distance of green space at the Flagstaff Gardens, this is a prime office location for both growing and established businesses. This workspace is on level 5 within a modern 10-level office tower which features retail and basement areas, while there are great end-of-trip facilities such as showers and bike racks.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 2. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Regular cleaning
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Secure high-speed Internet
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Air conditioning
· Modern fit out
· Natural light
· Professional environment
· Direct access to public transport
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Impressive new fit out
- 90m to Lonsdale Street bus interchange servicing the following routes: 216, 219, 220, 232, 234
- 350m to Bourke Street Mall light rail station servicing the following tram routes: 19, 57, 59
- 230m to the Supreme Court of Victoria
- 500m to Flagstaff gardens
- Numerous bars, restaurants, cafes and shopping outlets nearby
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: ADSL 2
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office Space
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 10
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD West
- Internet Connectivity: Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-14223
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub has largest collection of shared office space, sublet office space, creative coworking office space and serviced offices, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This promotional offer for new tenants only and may be withdrawn at any time due to space availability.Enquire Now