Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
High quality and great value serviced office in Melbourne CBD. This forward-thinking environment is tailored for today’s corporate culture – your private office can be configured to suit the size of your team with comfortable modern furniture and great natural light. The experienced team has a thorough understanding of business needs and offers fantastic end-to-end support services. Your office comes with inclusive electricity, kitchen, reception, cleaning and 24hr access. Welcoming and professional, there is also a range of great meeting rooms and boardrooms. Affordable rates and flexible terms available now through Office Hub.
About the Building
200 Queen Street, also known as 200Q, is an iconic A grade building in a fantastic location on the corner of Queen and Little Bourke Streets. This is the intersect of Melbourne’s legal, business and shopping districts offering great prospects and convenience. Moments from the cafe culture at Hardware Street and with on-site car parking, brand new end-of-trip facilities and an onsite cafe, this impressive address will build your business image and boost employee satisfaction. Don’t miss this great price for a prestigious building and hassle-free office rental.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 12. If that's not quite right, we have ready-to-use workspaces of all sizes all over the world and our free service will help you find the perfect solution for your needs.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Building outgoings included
· Commercial grade internet (Free)
· Dedicated IT and communications support
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Concierge on ground floor
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Direct access to public transport
· End of trip facilities e.g showers, bike racks
· Impressive A grade foyer and fit out
· Landmark building in the heart of the city
· Professional working environment
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
- 100m to the Supreme Court of Victoria
- 100m to Lonsdale & Bourke St Trams
- 300m to Melbourne Central Train Station
- 50m to Gym and Pubs
- 200m to Swanston St shopping
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office Space
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Parking Spaces: 400
- Number of Floors: 4
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 575
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: No
- Location: CBD East
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: No
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-15268
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealands No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. Price includes any incentives offered. This is for new tenants only.Enquire Now