Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Premium Serviced office in Iconic Adelaide CBD location. Price incl. Rent, Electricity & Outgoings -- Flexi terms -- "A" grade landmark building -- Prestigious address -- Regular Cleaning -- 24/7 access -- Modern fit-out -- Adelaide's best location -- Avail NOW for long or short term rent
About the Building - Westpac House
Welcome to Adelaide's most iconic CBD office building and the city's most premium business address. Westpac House Adelaide is the tallest building in South Australia at 132metres; offering stunning, uninterrupted views of Adelaide Hills, the city's cathedrals and Adelaide Oval. It is easy to get to and from with public transport within walking distance. Also close to shops, restaurants, banks and post office!
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 10. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
> Furnished office with desks, chairs and lock up storage units
> Commercial grade internet service**
> Telephone line and personalised phone answering**
> Use of kitchen facilities with premium coffee/tea service**
> Electricity usage included
> Complimentary receptionist to meet and greet your clients
> Prestigious business address
> Flexible terms from 1 month to long term
> Ability to bring your existing phone number over
> Business lounge with complimentary break out areas
> 24 x 7 Access to your office
> 24 x 7 security
* Immaculate fit out and facilities
* Full mail management and postage**
* Large boardroom and meeting rooms
* Signage board in foyer to highlight your business name**
* Professional environment
* Server / Comms rooms available for server storage
* Modern high rise classified as an "A" grade building
* 24 x 7 access to your office
* High speed lifts
* Car parking - in building and surrounding areas
* Dedicated on-site management team
** The advertised price includes building outgoings and is based on one person occupying the workspace. If you have 2 or more people extra fees will apply to cover off services like telephone, internet and kitchen amenities.
- 50m to supermarkets, shops, popular bars, restaurants, gyms, major banks, post office, in fact its close to everything you need!
- 90m to closest bus stop
- 170m to Pirie St Tram Stop
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Cable
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Yes
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Parking Spaces: 4
- Number of Floors: 2
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 472
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Yes
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Yes
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-16053
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealand's No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 100 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. Price includes any incentives offered. This is for new tenants only.Enquire Now