Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Stylish light-filled coworking space with a variety of interesting workspaces and engaging breakout areas to keep you motivated all day long. With networking events, workshops, mentoring and funding opportunities, this collaborative environment encourages positive change for businesses, startups and changemakers. It’s ready to use with furniture and internet all set up – this coworking space goes that bit further to fire up your success.
About the Building
The former Reserve Bank Building holds a great position on the main St Georges Terrace in Perth CBD, ideal for workday convenience and after hours recreation. It has a lobby cafe with alfresco dining, secure car parking and modern end-of-trip facilities and is within walking distance of every city amenity including restaurants, gyms, bars, shopping and banks. Perth Underground Station is the closest transport hub a couple of minutes’ walk away.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 10. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Building outgoings included
· Regular cleaning
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Commercial grade internet (Free)
· Collaborative space with a great community feel
· Lockable storage unit
· Air conditioning
· Cafe/restaurant onsite
· Direct access to public transport
· Industrial / Warehouse style fitout
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Creative co-working space
- In the heart of Perth Central Business District
- 650m to Perth Underground station servicing all major routes
- 790m to Elizabeth Quay
- 200m from Hay Street mall with a multitude of dining, shopping and retail options
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Filtered Light
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 11
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - 24 x 7
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: Perth CBD
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-15395
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub has largest collection of shared office space, sublet office space, creative coworking office space and serviced offices, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
All pricing shown excludes any local taxes such as GST or VAT
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This promotional offer for new tenants only and may be withdrawn at any time due to space availability.Enquire Now