Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Private office space for allied health professionals in Fortitude Valley. Beautifully designed, spacious and filled with natural light – you can forget stark white walls and stale waiting rooms with this health and wellness centre in the bustling East Village. The private office space is secure and confidential, yet offers great opportunities to collaborate and share skillset with a dynamic group of health professionals. It is supplied with furniture and superfast internet, and you’ll benefit from 7-days-per-week reception service to ensure clients can make appointments with ease. Friendly reception staff greet customers and offer free refreshments along with a comfortable place to sit and wait, while state-of-the-art facilities allow for float therapy, infrared saunas and massage therapy. Empowered by the support of other natural health practitioners - as well as minimal setup costs and the flexibility of all-inclusive monthly rent - you can provide patients with the best possible care while growing your client base. Book a tour today or contact Office Hub for more info on this affordable Allied Health office space in Fortitude Valley.
About the Building
This health and wellness centre is located in a modern commercial building in the busy heart of Fortitude Valley. Located in the James Street East Village precinct, it offers one of the best working locations in Brisbane – a true inner city hub with fabulous dining and shopping at your fingertips. The building itself is a stylish two-storey construction with two customer car parks and disabled access, positioned in close proximity to Fortitude Valley railway station. Other health professionals working within the centre offer services including acupuncture, aromatherapy, counselling, musculoskeletal therapy, naturopathy, nutrition and more, collectively serving more than 200+ clients per week. Located in the exclusive James Street precinct, this private consulting office offers client convenience and a wonderful inner city lifestyle for Allied Health professionals.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 1. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Dedicated receptionist to manage your calls and greet your guests
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· A fully furnished office suite
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Company Branding at reception *
· Daycare only minutes away
· Disabled access and facilities
· Professional working environment
- Located in the exclusive James Street East Village precinct
- Surrounded by bars, restaurants and shops
- 100m to Palace James St Cinemas
- 750m to Emporium BNE
- 2km to Brisbane CBD
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Not Available
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 2
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: No
- Internet Connectivity: Free Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Not Available
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: Yes
- Unique Space ID#: S-42813
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now