Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Take a Hot Desk in 101 Miller Street, offering stunning views over Sydney harbour and the Sydney CBD skyline. Price includes desk, chair, secure storage, lightning-fast Wi-Fi, breakout and collaborative areas, utilities and kitchen facilities with complimentary tea, coffee and filtered water.
About the Building
101 Miller Street is the only premium grade building in North Sydney and is an iconic sight from all parts of North Sydney. Located in the heart of the North Sydney business district, directly above the Greenwood Plaza and North Sydney train station, it is without a doubt the most conveniently located building. Tenants can enjoy a great range of restaurants, cafes and gyms in the surrounding area. 101 Miller Street defines the skyline of North Sydney's central business district and offers an outstanding working environment.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 1. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
• Hot Desk and chair
• Secure, high-speed WiFi
• Private booths, breakout and collaborative space
• Front of house reception to meet and greet your guests
• Modern kitchen facilities
• Tea, coffee, filtered water and beer after 5pm
• Dedicated on-site management team
• Utilities, cleaning and building outgoings
• Community events to build your local network
• Connect with 40,000+ like-minded business professionals online via Servcorp Home
• Manage all invoicing and booking of team or facilities from Servcorp Home
• Worldwide access to 160+ Servcorp locations
• $50 worth of Servcorp vouchers to use on print or secretarial support
• Immaculate facilities - boardrooms, meeting rooms and day suites^
• Access to administration and support team ^
• Access to printing, copier and scanners from any desk ^
• Access to IT support team^
• Mail management and use of corporate address - additional $100/month
• Business phone number and receptionist to answer calls - additional $100/month
• Flexible terms from 1 month or more
• Award winning premium tower
• Amenities include a concierge desk, bicycle parking, shower and locker facilities
• Immaculate facilities
^ Pay-as-you-use basis
- 20m to bus stop
- 100m to North Sydney Train Station - Below building
- 30m to the Gym
- 350m to North Sydney Ferries
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Filtered Light
- Office Space Type: Part Time Desk
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Number of Floors: 35
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: Lower North Shore
- Internet Connectivity: Yes - Fees Apply
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Additional to Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-39094
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealand's No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 100 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. Price includes any incentives offered. This is for new tenants only.Enquire Now