Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Take a Dedicated Desk in Brookfield Place, offering spectacular views over the Perth skyline. Price includes desk, chair, secure storage, lightning-fast Wi-Fi, breakout and collaborative areas, utilities and kitchen facilities with complimentary tea, coffee and filtered water.
About the Building - Brookfield Place
Featuring uninterrupted Swan River views, Brookfield Place is one of Perth's most prestigious buildings and one of Australia's most significant commercial developments. It is also the first major skyscraper to grace the City of Perth's skyline in over 20 years. Key features of this state of the art facility include high speed lifts and the fastest internet speeds in the city, and tenants can enjoy numerous plush and funky restaurants and bars nearby.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 1. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
• Dedicated desk, chair and secure storage
• 24/7 building access
• Secure, high-speed WiFi
• Private booths, breakout and collaborative space
• Front of house reception to meet and greet your guests
• Modern kitchen facilities
• Tea, coffee, filtered water and beer after 5pm
• Dedicated on-site management team
• Utilities, cleaning and building outgoings
• Community events to build your local network
• Connect with 40,000+ like-minded business professionals online
• Manage all invoicing and booking of team or facilities online
• Worldwide access to 160+ Servcorp locations
• $125 worth of vouchers to use on print or secretarial support
• Immaculate facilities - boardrooms, meeting rooms and day suites^
• Access to administration and support team ^
• Access to printing, copier and scanners from any desk ^
• Access to IT support team^
• Mail management and use of corporate address - additional $100/month
• Business phone number and receptionist to answer calls - additional $100/month
• Flexible terms from 1 month or more
• Modern "A" grade building
• Immaculate facilities
• Amenities include end of trip-facilities with showers, lockers and bike storage
^ Pay-as-you-use basis
- 90m to St Georges Terrace Bus Stops
- 462m to William St Train Station
- 50m to Gym, Pub and Shopping Centre
- 10m to Central Park
- 635m to Elizabeth Quay
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Cable
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Yes
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: Perth CBD
- Internet Connectivity: Yes - Fees Apply
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Yes
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Yes
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-35049
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now